- 1/2 cup of Butter (1 stick)
- 1 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs (This past week I used a graham cracker crust that I had instead of actual graham crackers)
- 1 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Chopped Walnut
- 1 1/3 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
These bars are very easy to make and are always a big hit at parties and any type get together. I had only made these once before for my two boys and they absolutely loved them. After making them this time around my five year old informed me that they were his new favorite dessert. A great cookie for a cookie tray or just for an easy yummy treat!