I have a love hate relationship with glasses. My vision was great until high-school. Then I started to realize that other people seemed to see leaves on trees, while I just saw green blobs. I fooled myself into thinking it was normal until I could no longer see the chalk board. Since I was a straight A student I knew that I had to deal with my bad vision or my grades would suffer. So I finally made an eye exam appointment. My parents made very little money and all my money from work was going into a college fund, so I ended up with a cheap pair of plastic frames. There are great plastic frames, but these were not one of those. When I finally moved out on my own and had a little extra money from work during college I went in for my usual contacts (I hated glasses) and I decided to try glasses once again. This time I found a pair that I loved and wore glasses most of the time I was in college. Now that I am in my 30's I wear both contacts and glasses. I love contacts since they are convenient and I don't get migraines from the pressure on my face. However, I also love the look that glasses can give and they are easy to take care of. Recently, I was given the chance by firmoo.com to try a new pair of glasses and review them on my blog.
In case you missed my last review, these were the previous glasses I received from firmoo.com and my review. If you aren't fimilar with Firmoo.com they provide a variety of sunglasses and glasses to chose from. You can order the glasses either with or without a prescription and they ship right to your door. Here is the link to the frames that I chose. They also offer a Virtual Try-On System. You can even try on the glasses with your own photos. 98% of their customers have found their perfect match glasses by this method .Plus right now you can get your first pair free, here are the details:
- All free code eligible eyewear at this page is offered in limited quantities every day. First come, first served!
- For new customers only. One pair per person.
- All free frames come complete with 1.50 single vision lenses, complimentary cases, cleaning cloth and other accessories. You just need to pay shipping. See the details.
- Full refund for dissatisfaction.
- This offer is open to U.S., Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, etc.
So what did I think about the frames that I received? Here is a list of the pros and cons:
- My glasses came very quickly.
- The frames looked exactly like they did on the website.
- The prescription was correct.
- The frames were lightweight.
- There isn't a large variety of frames to chose from on the site.
- Most of the frames are plastic, which is pretty thin and could break easily.
- No big designer names.