These glasses have a double wall design which makes them easier to grip and are more shatter resistant than normal glass cups. They are designed to keep your hands from getting hot with warm beverages and keep the outside from getting condensation when drinking cold drinks. Best of all they are microwave and freezer safe making them nice for a variety of drinks and they come with a 1 year limited warranty.
So what did I think? My husband was a huge fan of these glasses. They were great for keeping his beer cold without making the outside wet from condensation (and therefore slippery). Here is my pro and con list:
- Keeps hands from getting warm when drinking hot beverages
- No condensation with cold drinks
- Nice for heating drinks in the microwave
- Easy to grip for adults
- Fragile. I would recommend hand washing these glasses, the walls are pretty thin and I wouldn't trust them in the dishwasher
- Hard to grip for small hands. My kids had a hard time gripping the glasses. These glasses are definitely more for adults
- While they say they are shatter resistant, I had one break when it hit the floor (from a low height) so be careful when using them
Overall these cups were a nice way to enjoy hot and cold drinks. As long as you are careful when handling the glasses they are great for everyday use or a party (especially for beer and cold drinks).
For more information go to the following link: