As most of you know I cook a lot. Normally I cook at three meals a day, plus after-school snacks and treats. All this cooking adds up to a lot of dishes and I mean a lot of dishes. Growing up we never had a dishwasher. My mother washed everything by hand and the job passed onto me when I was old enough. Since our immediate family was small it was never a big deal. However, when my mother had family events the dishes piled up quickly. My mother was the oldest of 12 brothers and sisters, so even a small family gathering meant hours and hours of dishes.
As an adult I have lived in places with and those without dishwashers. One thing that has always made me cringe is dishwashing solutions that leave streaks or spots on my dishes. Food has a lot to do with what it looks like on the plate and when your dishes look dirty the food is far less appealing. Recently I was given the opportunity by Mom Central to try Cascade Platinum Pacs for my home use.
So what are Cascade Platinum Pacs? They are convenient pacs that claim to allow you not to have to pre-wash your dishes and get off stuck on food that has been stuck for up to 24 hours. I received a sample which I used for a week.
- They are very easy to use. You just have to add the pac to the dishwasher, no measuring, pouring etc.
- After using the product the dishes were free of streaks and the food came completely off.
- No need for pre-washing dishes.
- Price is a little higher than non-pac varities.
Visit the contest landing page (http://tinyurl.com/PlatBlog) for information on how to
enter and submit images:
- Each week, two contestants will be selected to receive a brand new Whirlpool
dishwasher. Additionally, one lucky grand prize winner will receive a Platinum kitchen makeover.