To Be Loved Track Listing:
1. "You Make Me Feel So Young"
2. "It's a Beautiful Day"
3. "To Love Somebody"
4. "Who's Lovin You"
5. "Something Stupid" (featuring Reese Witherspoon)
6. "Come Dance with Me"
7. "Close Your Eyes"
8. "After All" (featuring Bryan Adams)
9. "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You" (with Naturally 7)
10. "To Be Loved"
11. "You've Got a Friend in Me"
12. "Nevertheless (I'm in Love with You)" (featuring The Puppini Sisters)
13. "I Got It Easy"
14. "Young at Heart"
Michael's new album is different from his previous albums. With this album he has ventured into songwriting as well as his renditions of classic American songs. "To Be Loved, out now, finds the Grammy winner covering songs by Frank Sinatra, the Bee Gees, Jackson 5, Elvis Presley, Van Morrison, and more. In the mix of golden standards are four original songs co-written by Bublé, dipping into his personal life for inspiration." Here is my list of pros and cons about the new album:
- Album has a variety of songs to chose from
- I liked both "Come Dance with Me" and "Young at Heart"
- Album was easy to listen to
- Most of the songs are slow, there isn't a lot of variety of types of music
- As with a lot of Michael Buble music, the songs are all sung very similarly (which many people like so this wouldn't necessarily be a con for everyone)
- A number of the songs are very drawn out
- There is no stand out single like previous albums
To buy the album or a few songs for yourself go to the following links: