|Centrum Flavor Burst Wild Berry Flavor|
I eat as healthy as I can. Most days I am successful and I rarely eat fast food or packaged snacks. However, there are always days that I wake up tired, grab a coffee for breakfast and run around without eating for most of the rest of the day. I have also always been borderline anemic. I fall right below the number for normal, so I have always had to take a multivitamin to ensure that I keep everything in check. One thing that I have always disliked about multivitamins is how large the pills are. I have always had a sensitive throat and the feeling of a large pill going down has always been unpleasant to me. When I was pregnant I relied on kids chewable vitamins since they were the only type that didn't make me ill. Recently I was given the opportunity by Smiley360 to try new Centrum Flavor Burst in wild berry flavor and write a review.
So what are Centrum Flavor Burst? "New Centrum Flavor Burst is a uniquely delicious, chewable adult multivitamin supplement with an essential vitamin core, great-tasting outside and chewy inside." They come in two flavors, wild grape and mixed fruit. Since they are chewable they do not need to be taken with water so they are easy to take on the go.
The most important information to know about any vitamin is what is actually inside, so here is a break down:
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin A 2,000 IU40%
Vitamin C 60 mg100%
Vitamin D 800 IU200%
Vitamin E 40 IU133%
Vitamin B6 2 mg100%
Folic Acid 400 mcg100%
Vitamin B12 10 mcg167%
Biotin 150 mcg50%
Pantothenic Acid 10 mg100%
Iodine 80 mcg53%
Zinc 5 mg33%
Choline 76 mgN/A
Inositol 40 mcgN/A
So what did I think?
- Easy to take, no need for swallowing a pill.
- Doesn't seem like you are taking a child's chewable. Having done that when pregnant the vitamins for kids are full of action hero's and coated in sugar.
- Packaging is appealing and the product would stand out on the shelf.
- High in b-vitamins, which is something I look for.
- I wish there were more flavors available. I have never been a person that likes grape or wild berry. I would love to see a strawberry or citrus flavor.
- Would be enticing for kids. This is a product that looks similar to candy, I would hope that parents would make sure to make it not accessible to kids. The manufacturer might want to add a prominent label to make sure parents take heed.
- It doesn't have iron or magnesium. This might be the deal breaker for me. I hate having to take multiple supplements. I prefer if my multivitamin has iron already in it. From their website it seems that the kid's chewable does have iron, so I'm not sure why it is lacking from the Flavor Burst. I know some people are unable to take Iron, so maybe they are marketing this product towards this group of people.
- The first two ingredients are sugar and corn syrup. My husband thought that they tasted like candy, I thought that they were a little too sweet.
Here are a few links that you might want to check out:
- For more information about Centrum Flavor Burst http://bit.ly/11Olrqa
- Like Centrum on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/
- $2.00 coupon: http://bit.ly/VQPj3h
Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Smiley360 in exchange for my honest review. As always all opinions expressed are my own.